There are several scenarios that may lead you to schedule your No Obligation, Free Consultation with Rice & Rice Attorneys.
- Have already attended a dinner workshop.
- Spoke with one of our clients and something piqued your interest, or
- Experienced a life circumstance that has underscored your need to have your personal affairs in order, or perhaps the needs of a family member.
Maybe you already have a Will in place. Maybe you are like many people who have been thinking about planning, but you don’t know where to start, you are not sure you really need to plan, or you are just overwhelmed by the thought of it.
The reality is we all need some amount of planning. Proper Estate Planning is more than what happens to your assets and personal belongings after you pass away. There are several documents that are important to have during your lifetime.
Thank you for considering Rice & Rice for your estate planning needs. We look forward to meeting you and working with you to develop a unique plan that helps to support your legacy.
How to Prepare for Your Free Initial Consultation:
- Contact our office at (219) 240-0450 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. to schedule your consultation appointment at any of our 3 offices.
- We schedule our initial meeting for 1 ½ hours.
- If you are married, it is important that both you and your spouse attend.
- We will send you an information form to complete prior to the appointment.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment we kindly ask that you give 48 hours’ notice. This allows us to accommodate another person or family with estate planning or elder law needs.