Creating Your Complete Legal Estate Plan Workshop
Greater Lafayette, Tippecanoe County and Surrounding Communities
Cliff Rice focused his practice on Estate Planning and Elder Law for more than 20 years. Since that time, he has developed and taught Estate Planning techniques to attorneys across the country. More than 12,000 households have turned to Attorney Rice to create their Estate Plan.
This Workshop will teach you how to:
- Use Revocable Living Trusts, Last Will and Testaments, Healthcare and Financial Powers of Attorney, Pre-Authorization for Health Information Release, and instructions for end of life and funeral plans.
- Plan today to help to avoid nursing homes, to provide in-home healthcare instructions, and to plan for Medicaid or Long-Term Care expenses if and when it becomes necessary.
- Learn about provisions can be included to protect a child with special needs, structured distribution plans to limit how fund distribution, and ways to keep your hard-earned savings in your family, not in the hands of in-laws or creditors.
Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Start to build an Estate Plan to meet your unique needs, or
- Revisit a plan you did some years ago.
Laws, regulations, and policies have changed dramatically in the last several years. Now is a good time to check to see if you have the necessary items in place to avoid probate, simplify settling your estate, distributing what you have to those you want to benefit, and better understand how to prepare for the next phase of your life.
Call the number or complete the form below to reserve your spot.
The Rice & Rice law firm serves individuals in Indiana, Michigan, and Illinois. With the addition of its Lafayette office in 2012, Rice & Rice now serves clients in the northwest quarter of Indiana, Illinois and Michigan with additional offices in Valparaiso and the South Bend-area.
Focused On Elder Law
At Rice & Rice Attorneys, our primary focus is on caring for your family. Estate Planning, Probate, and Elder Law are all we do, and we offer reasonable rates.
Faith and Family Oriented
Our firm is based on the principles of our faith and the importance of family.
50 Years of Experience
Since 1972, Rice & Rice Attorneys have been serving this area and we are deeply rooted in our community.
Our firm has been awarded the Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating, as well as an A+ Rating with the BBB.
Read Tips, News, and Updates in our Latest Blogs